Illuminate your vision with Quilter’s LightBox - a quilter’s new best friend! Bring your
quilt tops to life by superimposing quilting pattern pictures on them. With Quilter’s
LightBox you no longer have to wonder how it will look – You can see it and so can your
Quilter's Lightbox is now free for all Sweet Dreams Quilt Studio customers. Please click
on the download button below to receive your copy!
Please be sure to review the Software Requirements. To learn more, please visit the Quilter's Lightbox website.
Your computer must meet minimum system requirements listed below to properly run the
Quilter’s Lightbox software.
- PC running Windows Vista or above (Does not run on Windows XP or on a Macintosh). If
you are running Windows 10, please read these instructions
- Minimum 1 GB ram memory
- Minimum 1 GB available hard disk space
- CD Rom Drive
- Stable internet connection for activation of software and to download updates
- Strongly recommend that user disable antivirus software prior to installing and
registering your software. (Don’t forget to enable it again after you’re done
installed and registering.)
Quilter’s LightBox is designed to be used by the hand, domestic, shortarm, longarm, hand
guided or computer controlled, casual or professional quilters. This software is for
anyone who wants to see how a quilt pattern will look on their quilt before quilting it
and even before purchasing a pattern.
- Load pictures of quilt patterns
- Load pictures of quilts and quilt blocks
- Preview the pattern pictures superimposed over your quilt pictures
- The ability to enlarge, reduce, copy, rotate, increase/decrease line widths, and
adjust the line colors
- Print a picture of the quilt/block with the patterns and a list of patterns used
- Create a zip file with all the pictures for easy emailing
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know if this software is right for me? Is there a demo I can
There are demo videos. The first one is 9 minutes long and takes the viewer through the
basic steps of how to use the software. Subsequent videos address other features of the
Click Here to watch video #1.
Click Here to watch video #2
Click Here to watch video #3
What is your refund/return policy?
Refund of purchase only on return of unopened package within 30 days of purchase.
What are your shipping rates?
- The software is restricted to a single user.
- It is non-transferable.
- It is restricted to a maximum of 3 machine installations. At some point in the
future, when hard drives crash and PC’s are replaced, we will have the
functionality to deactivate obsolete machines and re-activate on the replacement
- Software license is registered at the time of installation using the serial number
issued at time of order.
How do I deactivate my software from my machine?
I have purchased patterns from a lot of different designers. Can I use pattern
pictures of their designs in Quilter’s LightBox?
- Absolutely! We are inviting pattern designers to participate in our free monthly
pattern pictures updates. We have just confirmed that Anne Bright will be
participating in the free pattern picture updates!
- You can grab images of designs off the internet, or use Snippet to make screen shots
of the patterns to use in Quilter’s LightBox.
- If you make your own designs you can do the same thing. Either make
.jpgs of the patterns through whatever software you use to draw in, or pull up the
stitching pattern in your quilting software and capture the screenshot.
How can I audition edge-to-edge designs?
- The software comes with single repeat pattern pictures. If the edge to edge design
you want to audition is a Sweet Dreams Quilt Studio design, we are happy to create a
4 repeat x 1 row image for you. We plan to create a library of these extended
pattern pictures in the future.
I am a pattern designer. How can I get my designs distributed for use with
Quilter’s LightBox software?
here to download the Designer Participation pdf.
I want to have a Sweet Dreams Quilt Studio pattern modified. Where do I send my
Quilter’s LightBox attachment with the modifications I need made?
Software and Technical Support
For technical assistance, contact us by telephone at 573.446.0421 or
email us at email@example.com.
Please read the Technical
Requirements for Quilters LightBox. If you plan on using Windows 10, please read these instructions to install QLB.